Congratulations to Sinuhé Perea-Puente from the Department of Physics at King's...Read More...
London Light’s mission is to provide an interdisciplinary and collaborative environment to explore new opportunities for growing research and applications of light, a framework for interactions with the photonic industry, and training for PhD students.
The research focus is on new and emerging areas of photonics:
- Light for clean energy
- Light for biology and medicine
- Light for imaging metrology and sensors
- Light for data storage, manipulation and displays
- Advanced materials for nanophotonics
- Light for quantum technologies
- Ultrafast photonics.
Please join us for the London Institute of Advanced Light Technology's 2022 ...Read More...
Join the London Institute for Advanced Light Technologies to celebrate the Int...Read More...