[gallery size="medium" link="none" ids="1381,1374,1383"] Twenty-three Year 12 s...Read More...
London Light’s mission is to provide an interdisciplinary and collaborative environment to explore new opportunities for growing research and applications of light, a framework for interactions with the photonic industry, and training for PhD students.
The research focus is on new and emerging areas of photonics:
- Light for clean energy
- Light for biology and medicine
- Light for imaging metrology and sensors
- Light for data storage, manipulation and displays
- Advanced materials for nanophotonics
- Light for quantum technologies
- Ultrafast photonics.
Quantum photonics and sustainable energy technologies took centre stage at a sym...Read More...
London Light researchers at Imperial College London have recreated the famous ...Read More...