In a recent study published in the IEEE Photonics Journal, Vittorio Aita and Pr...Read More...
London Light’s mission is to provide an interdisciplinary and collaborative environment to explore new opportunities for growing research and applications of light, a framework for interactions with the photonic industry, and training for PhD students.
The research focus is on new and emerging areas of photonics:
- Light for clean energy
- Light for biology and medicine
- Light for imaging metrology and sensors
- Light for data storage, manipulation and displays
- Advanced materials for nanophotonics
- Light for quantum technologies
- Ultrafast photonics.
2018 Nobel Laureate Professor Donna Strickland will talk about generating high i...Read More...
London Light researchers at King’s have proposed a new design for future micro...Read More...